This audit assesses the risk associated with catering assets and their environment. The inspection includes:
- The condition of the equipment
- The gas safety including a full sound / leak test of each gas asset
- The gas safety provision of devices to facilitate shut off in an emergency
- Electrical Safety and the provision of power to equipment including control function
- Mechanical Safety and safeguard provision
- Coldroom/Freezer Safety
- Refrigerator Safety
- Layout, floor, lighting, ventilation and machine stability
- Checks compliance / non-compliance of assets and their environment
- The inspection will relate to all current Health and Safety, Food Safety, Gas Safety regulations (as per Gas Safe guidance) policy / law.
The report can be used for providing a case for asset replacement, budgeting or to highlight energy savings and CO2 reduction. Each report will include:
- All the findings from the inspection of the facility
- Operational procedures
- Details of compliance / non-compliance of assets and their environment
- Recommendations with regards to non-compliance
- Recommendations to reduce energy and CO2 within the facility
- The report will relate to all current Health and Safety, Food Safety, Catering Safety Food Preparation Machinery regulations, gas safety regulations / law.
The consultancy is an approved supplier of these audits for the M.O.D, Mitie, N.U.T. plus a number of regional companies.